From complex disputes to routine and common disputes involving a wide range of business industries, the Lunsford Law Firm’s litigation practice handles it all. Our ability to offer practical advice, extensive trial experience, and our efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and results-oriented approach mean clients are in the best of hands.
Consistent excellence in courtrooms throughout California has earned the Lunsford Law Firm the respect of our clients and opponents alike. The Lunsford Law Firm is skilled at representing clients across a broad range of litigation matters in both state and federal courts, and in arbitration.
Experience You Can Trust ~ Guidance In Many Areas Of Law
The matters with which the Lunsford Law Firm can assist you include:
- Appeals — Judicial appeals of lower court decisions by state and federal courts and state and federal regulatory agencies
- Construction disputes — Disputes concerning construction contracts, construction defects, delay damages, claims by subcontractors and suppliers, architect and engineer liability, and lien claims
- Consumer claims — Defense of businesses in disputes with consumers concerning loan transactions, purchases of goods and services, alleged breaches of warranties, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims
- Employer-employee relations — Defense of claims relating to employment termination, discrimination (including sexual harassment), disability under ADA, emotional distress, libel and slander, contract disputes, employee injury claims and workers' compensation
- General commercial litigation — Disputes arising from the organization and operation of corporations, limited partnerships, general partnerships, joint ventures, professional corporations and limited liability companies
- Insurance coverage issues and disputes — Analysis of insurance coverage, representation of insurance carriers in coverage disputes, defense of bad faith claims, and uninsured and underinsured claims
- Real estate litigation — Defense of real estate claims relating to contractual disputes, judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, trespass injury to real property, drainage, and enforcement and operation of restrictive covenants and deed restrictions.
- Intellectual property infringement — Bringing and defending trademark, copyright, and patent infringement matters.