About the Firm
Experienced San Diego Business Law Attorney Meets the Needs of Clients
Skilled litigator helps California companies successfully resolve disputes with efficiency
When you operate a business, legal issues crop up at every stage of the enterprise, starting with formation strategies and continuing with compliance issues, dispute resolution, and other concerns. At the Lunsford Law Firm, I have been partnering with businesses in the construction and other industries in California since 2000 to create personal solutions designed to meet each client’s unique needs. My intimate familiarity with issues involving the structuring of new businesses, breach of contract, construction litigation, copyright and trademark infringement, and other areas of business law enables me to serve companies throughout all stages of their development, from startup to expansion and through succession.
Accomplished San Diego legal advisor provides personalized attention
A trusted legal representative is one you can rely on to provide seasoned advice and strong advocacy for your business. Clients depend on the Lunsford Law Firm to handle a wide variety of legal matters because I am:
- Skilled at business litigation — My extensive trial experience allows me to provide skilled business litigation in state and federal courts and in arbitration.
- Highly responsive — I take the time to understand the concerns unique to your business, and I respond promptly and personally when you need information, assistance, or just reassurance.
- Established in the community — I have served businesses in California for nearly twenty years and Sacramento Magazine named me as one of Sacramento's top business law attorneys.
When you hire the Lunsford Law Firm, you can count on receiving personalized service from an attorney who pays meticulous attention to detail.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable California business lawyer assists clients with a wide range of legal matters
At the Lunsford Law Firm, I draw upon extensive experience to represent businesses in the following areas:
- Business litigation — I represent California companies in business litigation involving breach of contract issues as well as real estate, intellectual property, and other disputes. I also provide experienced advocacy for contractors and builders in construction litigation and employers and employees in labor and employment law cases.
- Business formation — I guide businesses through formation issues, from choosing the best entity for their goals to determining tax liability and other essential matters.
- Contract law — To ensure your contracts are legally enforceable and adequate for your business goals and operations, I assist with drafting and reviewing contract agreements to advance your interests.
- Commercial real estate — Property investments are essential to growing a business. My firm represents companies in commercial real estate transactions, from contract to closing.
- Intellectual property — The Lunsford Law Firm protects clientsʼ intellectual property rights and provides skilled representation in trademark infringement litigation including cases involving international law.
- Estate planning — I provide custom solutions for estate planning and business succession needs tailored to fit your individual goals.
For comprehensive assistance in any of these areas, you can rely on my firm to provide knowledgeable advice and strong advocacy.
Contact a San Diego business attorney for a free consultation
Whether your business is just starting, preparing to expand, moving toward a transition, or simply trying to operate in the most efficient manner possible, the Lunsford Law Firm in San Diego provides comprehensive legal counsel and litigation experience to help you move forward with confidence. To learn how I can put my experience to work for you, call my San Diego office to schedule a free consultation at 619-310-9734 or contact me online